Open-source lookalike of nocash’s Unlaunch.dsi
- Get some .nds homebrew. (You can get some here)
- Start Relaunch and hold A and B.
- Head to Options and choose your hotkey apps.
- Start Relaunch again and hold the button corresponding to the app you want to launch.
- You can edit the
Relaunch.inifile and set custom paths, names, and file extensions for your files, you can also do this in the Relaunch menu.
- Hold A + B on boot in order to open the menu.
- There are prebuilt nightlies of Relaunch avaliable on Universal-Team/extras